|Job Ref:||204640475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Business Analyst (Forcasting & Lifing)|
£20 - £30 per hour (negotiable)
Assystem UK are currently looking for two Business Analysts to join an exciting project based in Bristol within the aerospace arena.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our growing Forecasting team, covering both Defence and Civil operations. The primary responsibility of a successful candidate will be to create business forecasts that drive the maintenance and overhaul plans of the businesses, which enable opportunities to further enhance our service offering and help improve the accuracy of long term business forecasts.
* Deliver the Forecasting services to the customer within the agreed timescales.
* Operate the service tools / processes efficiently and effectively to meet customer requirements and agreed service levels.
* Create forecast models based on approved assumptions documents.
* Provide analysis of forecasts and report on assumptions improvements.
* Support the continuous improvement of forecasting services
The successful candidate will have the following:
* HNC/Degree - preferably systems/mechanical / aero based.
* Ideal but not essential experience in a technical post - either logistics, spares, maintenance or data analysis related.
* Experience of maintenance management / planning experience is not essential but would be an advantage.
* IT literate.
* Self-starter that is capable of working independently and as part of a team to meet team goals and objectives.
* Attention to detail and customer awareness, with a drive for customer satisfaction.
* Good communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting piece of work and we are looking to get candidates on-board as quickly as possible.
If you have the skills for the role, please do apply today