|Job Ref:||204640426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Immingham||Address:||Post Code:||DN40||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Help desk Advisor to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is a contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Approximate duration is 12 months. |
Provide Help Desk Support for IT issues for the company and its offsite facilities
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and repair PC hardware/software issues
• Troubleshoot basic printer issues - assisting Printer engineers with diagnostics
• Build/setup/deploy/recover PC's
• Monitor PC stock levels - assist with reordering
• Assistance to customers
• Admin - email management, asset management, reports/stats (Active directory, ServiceNow, Desktop management tools)
• Attend regular desktop management meetings
• Good knowledge of Windows 7
• Good knowledge of Antivirus
• Must be a motivated, self-starter with good interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting, research, and implementation skills.
• Must be a team player and be willing to acquire the knowledge
• Have the ability to build strong relationships both within the IT function and the local business.
• Customer Focused.
• Willingness to continually learn new technologies.
• "Can do" attitude