|Job Ref:||204640410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
* Are you looking to make the step up into a Senior Developer position?
* Looking to work for a dynamic, established start-up with a highly lauded work environment?
* Interested in working with the latest technologies on a daily basis?
Working in an established start-up whose products are used by both Fortune 50 and Fortune 1000 clients, you will be hands-on developing while leading the rest of the team, putting your REST experience to work as you integrate their API services. This Senior Developer role will require you to work with Python and cloud services such as AWS, ensuring their systems are available 24/7. In exchange for all of that, you will work in an environment that has been featured in the Sunday Times as a desirable workplace, one geared towards their employee's health and home life commitments.
What you will get from this Senior Developer role:
* A competitive salary of up to £60,000 with excellent benefits, working for an exciting start-up based in a beautiful Hertfordshire city only 40 minutes from central London
* A working environment that focuses on your personal wellbeing- flexible hours for parents returning to work, in-office personal fitness sessions and a great technical team
* Working for a company that are already working with multiple blue-chip clients- and will only expand from here!
What they are looking for in you:
* A Degree in Computer Science or related subject, to complement your experience with Object Oriented Design and thinking
* Proven experience of technical leadership, design responsibility or product design is vital- you will be leading from the front in this role as Senior Developer!
* Hands-on experience with web API architecture, services and integration- there will be a lot of REST in this role!
* Experience with high availability systems is paramount, as is knowledge of cloud services such as AWS- and you must be willing to work in Python.
What will help you rise above and beyond in this role?
* An interest in full-stack development would put you in good stead, especially if you have the experience to back up this interest
* Appreciation of Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning and Algorithms has you on the front foot from the get-go- this company is very much at the cutting edge with their ideas
* Knowledge of Android or iOS mobile development would be a real boon, as their main product focuses on allowing professionals to share video anytime, anywhere!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now- I'm waiting for your CV