|Job Ref:||204640382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gravesend||Address:||Post Code:||DA12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
IT Manager- Gravesend|
A leading Law firm based in Gravesend are currently looking for an IT Manager to come on board and manage their firm wide IT requirements. You will be responsible for the development, ongoing maintenance and support of their bespoke system alongside their other systems used firm wide.
The role will involve overseeing and monitoring the entire network and IT server to ensure optimal performance. You will handle all training aspects of the system to the staff firm wide and ensure gull provision and maintenance of the firms printing, scanning and photocopying IT functions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and diverse law firm and will offer excellent career prospects.
For this role you require
- Experience working as an IT Manager dealing with 1st - 3rd Line issues
- SQL Server (DBA) FileSite/Worksite skills
- Competent understanding of network architecture, hardware and software requirements
- Competent knowledge of partner 4 Windows, Bighand and MS products
- Ability to install, configure and set up servers and PCs
- Previous experience working in a Law firm desired
For more information on this role please contact Amy Ryan (Apply online only) (url removed)