|Job Ref:||204640336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£140000 - £160000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Position: Cyber Risk Director|
Salary: £140000 - £160000 per annum + Car, PMI, Flexible benefits, bonus
Job Type: Full Time
The company is a global tier one advisory organisation who is actively looking to take on board a high profile Senior Cyber Risk Director for their thriving team based in London. The successful applicant will be offered a highly lucrative and rewarding career and up to £160,000 basic salary plus an annual bonus, competitive pension scheme, private family medical insurances plus optional cash or extras.
Purpose of the role:
* The job holder will gain immediate access to some of the UK's largest and robust cyber risk management functions in both the private and public sector, with relationships held and developed at CxO level.
Essential experience and competencies required:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
* Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
* Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
* Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
* Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
* Broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
* Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
* Managing key client stakeholders' relationships (middle management and CxO level).
* Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
* Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience
* Qualification such as NA, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
Keywords: ISF ISO CISSP CISSM
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position