|Job Ref:||204640311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£37500 - £42500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Position: Senior Data Analytics Consultant|
Salary: £37500 - £42500 per annum + PMI, bonus, pension and extensive benefits.
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a growing leading business who is now seeking to appoint a driven and dynamic Senior Data Analytics Consultant for their team office based in Manchester. The firm values the importance of understanding the underlying data and information generated who has never been greater. The successful applicant will be part of the data analytics team and will work with stakeholders of varying backgrounds to better understand and analyse their data for numerous and varied NA is an excellent opportunity for career development.
The main purpose of the job and duties performed include:
* Working to design and develop single tool or multi-tool data analytics and reporting assets
* Identifying new technologies that can be used to deliver value
* Engage to identify how to leverage technologies and data to deliver value
* Design and implement innovative solution requirements to derive value from their data
* Put econometric and statistical analytics to use tools and platforms allow them to access these powerful capabilities.
Experience and qualifications for this role:
* A proven grounding in a commercial data analytics, business intelligence, modelling or other data-related domain.
* The ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
* Strong planning, organisation and people management skills.
* Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
* Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
* A strong passion and working knowledge in any of the following: Qlikview, Microstrategy, Spotfire, Informatica
* Excellent understanding of Informatica MDM, Oracle MDM, Datastage, Abinitio, R, SAS, Neolane, Outsystems
Keywords:Qlikview, Microstrategy, Spotfire, Informatica
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW