|Job Ref:||204640290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£0 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
3rd Line Support Engineer |
Up to GBP35,000
A leading Service Provider in Bromley are currently seeking the talents of a 3rd Line Support Engineer to come join their vibrant team. You are required to work as part of a busy and dynamic team as well as being able to remain self-sufficient in order to support a wide range of servers and networks.
My client offers a unique bonus scheme allowing you to up your take home dependant on your performance throughout the year! This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next step in their career. You will have the opportunity and exposure of working with a wide, large and varied customer base, provising a large range of support and consultancy services on many diverse technical platforms.
You will be required to conduct onsite visits for discovery and technical gathering of information on new and existing customers. You will be interacting with customers on site from varying levels of seniority, whilst designing and creating solutions tailored to the clients problems. When not onsite you will form part of the general Helpdesk in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 capacity as required.
For this role you require
- Experience working in a 3rd Line Support role
- Windows (Apply online only) server active and extensive knowledge in design, implementation and troubleshooting including Active Directory
- Experience working both onsite and remotely to resolve issues
- Vitulisation (VMware, vSphere) deployment, administration and troubleshooting
- Storage experience (good understanding of DAS, SAN, Fibre Fabrics, iSCSI)
- Experience supporting from MAC/PC to Server, Networking, Hardware and Server Room levels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
For more information on this role please contact Jamie Johnston (Apply online only) (url removed)