|Job Ref:||204640226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Christchurch||Address:||Post Code:||BH23||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum DOE - 30days hols,private medical,pe||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Are you a talented Graphics Programmer with a passion for all things visual? Will you be keen to join a team of like-minded graphic designers? Do you want to become an integral part of improving and optimising a high performance graphics engine?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and determined individual to develop all aspects of a Unity based engine. As a Graphics Programmer you will need to be experienced in graphics development with skills using C, C++ or C#.
The role will involve developing new 2D/3D features and effects, porting or redeveloping models, profiling and optimising, gathering requirements and finding graphical solutions for new product ideas, and carrying out onsite installation of graphics software on new and existing products.
You will be offered a competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience and relevant skills. Benefits include 22 days holiday plus all bank holidays (increasing by an additional day for each full year of employment), private medical insurance, 4 x death in service cover, pension scheme, generous sick pay, and free parking.
* Commercial experience as a graphics programmer (graduates may be considered with the right skills)
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as mathematics, computer science or software engineering
* Unity, DirectX or OpenGL
* C, C++ or C#
* Able to develop and utilise a high performance graphics engine
* Familiarity with vWALLS and dome projections arrays an advantage
* Understanding of rendering techniques such as deferred lighting, shaders, shadowing, special effects, particle systems and post-processing techniques
* Simulation or games development experience desirable
* 3D maths skills
* Network programming experience, especially multicast is advantageous
* Experience using version control systems
Please note that this role is located in a remote area of Bournemouth where public transport is limited, therefore your own transport would be appropriate.
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 5:30pm, and Friday 8:30am - 4:15pm.
Keywords: Graphics Programmer, Graphics Developer, Unity 3D, C, C++, C#, DirectX, OpenGL, Rendering, Software Engineer