|Job Ref:||204640095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Consultant to join our client's cloud consulting firm based in London. |
Please note: This role is predominantly home-based, however you will be required to travel to the office and / or client sites on an occasional basis.
Our client help organisations achieve CRM success through cloud technologies and partner with ambitious organisations to help them select, implement and derive continuous value from cloud solutions.
Our client live and breathe cloud technologies, they deliver value through collaborative and partnered working and strive to be a "Platinum Partner" to their customers. They are also committed to social responsibility and donate up to 8% of equity to sponsor social causes worldwide.
Their passion lies with dynamic and growing small and medium enterprises (SME) and Not-for-Profit organisations, including charities, membership organisations, and public sector functions.
The Role of Salesforce Consultant
As a Salesforce Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
* Draft solution specifications for projects through workshops and interviews with clients, and desk level research - define solution scope, define functional and non-functional business requirements, define key business processes, define data model, define integration points
* Work with project team members to solution designs that meet client needs
* Present solution to engage buy-in and sign-off from key business stakeholders
* Manage and/or contribute to the delivery of client solutions - application configuration and testing, data migration, developing training materials and delivering training sessions to client end-users and nominated administrators (or power users)
* Champion the team at every opportunity both internally and externally
* Draft Statement of Work for new project assignments
* Draft work specifications for functional consultants and developers
* Escalate any risks and client issues to senior management team
* Contribute to development of solution delivery methods, processes and policies (internal and external), and compliance with industry standards (e.g. ISO9001)
* Contribute to development of accelerators, tools and other IP
* Contribute to knowledgebase
* Participate and provide input to team meetings
* Act as an advisor and work closely with senior client stakeholders to identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities within the existing client base
* Contribute to development of content for proposals, and responses to RFPs, RFIs and ITTs
* Manage and contribute towards the development of demonstrators and presentations of solutions to client audiences (to win new business)
* Draft and publish blogs and/or other related collateral to engage external awareness and interest
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application to the role of Salesforce Consultant, you will need:
* A minimum of 3 years project delivery experience in delivery of (url removed) solutions
* Key certifications in (url removed) - minimum ADM201 or DEV401
* A good understanding and experience of Agile and Waterfall principles
* A genuine passion for Cloud Computing
* Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
* The ability and willingness to travel and work on customer site as and when required
* Project Management Qualifications (e.g. PRINCE, PPM) is desirable
* Experience in delivery of client projects involving mixed resources
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will receive:
* A highly competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum (depending upon experience)
* A salary review every 6 months
* Five week's holiday per year (in addition to bank holidays)
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Salesforce, solutions, project, ADM201, DEV401, sfdc, consultant, functional consultant, consulting