|Job Ref:||204640040||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
telent V4653 ICT Technical Service Desk Engineer, Liverpool |
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
telent has an exciting opportunity available within our growing team in Liverpool - the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all payroll ICT related incidents and service requests and be part of a proactive team of technical service desk engineers delivering high quality, customer focused service.
Focused on supporting ICT systems and applications, the key tasks will require the engineer:
* The role will involve providing ICT Service Desk support to Blue Light Services.
* Responsible for adhering to the ITIL Incident Management Policy including the lifecycle management of all incidents.
* Responsible for data quality held within the Service Management System, Remedy.
* Work closely with the Customer base to streamline services in line with ITIL.
* troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills based background using various diagnostic tools.
* In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers (both internal and external) through situations (over the phone as well as face-to-face), providing resolution to incidents and ultimately reach customer satisfaction.
Essential IT Skills
* Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012 support.
* Active Directory.
* Bespoke Application support.
* Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013), SharePoint (Apply online only) and Lync products.
* Anti-Virus software .
* Experience within a service level driven environment.
* MS Office
* Service Management System e.g Remedy
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Appropriate ICT qualifications ( expired qualifications if relevant will be taken into account).
* Appropriate industry experience to deliver the requirements of the role.
* ITIL foundation or Practioner.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Client & Customer Service.
* Communicating with key stakeholders.
* Problem Solving & Decision Making.
* Undertake Security Clearance checks.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 25 days holiday + public holidays
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion