|Job Ref:||204639770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
Based at the head office in Middlesbrough you will:|
* Provide remote & onsite 1st line technical support for hardware and software issues to strict SLAs across a wide variety of technologies
* Ensure all problem tickets are logged into the Helpdesk System with regular progress notes.
* Keep the customer regularly updated with issue resolution progress
* Work in collaboration with colleagues on major incident recovery
* Proactively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites
* Identify opportunities to implement improved solutions
* Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go 'above and beyond' for customers
* Share technical knowledge and regularly update the ADNS Knowledge Base
* Do research, testing, and development on imminent technologies
* Engage in ongoing training and gain technical qualifications
You will have:
* Experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk environment
* Confident customer facing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
* Professional attitude
* Efficient time keeping
* Ability to prioritise work
* Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours if required
* Full UK driving license
With at least one of the following preferred:
* Relevant Microsoft or Cisco Qualification (e.g. MCP, CCNA)
* Experience of Office 365 & SharePoint
* Telecommunications experience
The successful candidate will be joining our client at a very exciting time with a number of projects in progress, and planned expansion to strategic sites throughout the UK.
They offer a competitive industry benchmarked salary, an ongoing continuous Technician Development programme & an excellent work environment.
In demonstrating a commitment to the company, a professional attitude, and continued development of technical skills, there will be excellent opportunities to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency