|Job Ref:||204639733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25,000 - £30,000
A Compliance Analyst is sought by one of the most well known and highly regarded games companies in the world. The company supports and helps games creators all around the world to bring their games to market across all gaming platforms.
Based just outside Leeds this studio offers a fantastic blend of a relaxed working environment with the chance to work on internationally renowned titles.
They are now looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join their expanding Quality Assurance team whose main responsibility is to ensure that all of their titles are fully compliant against the relevant platform holder certification.
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Accurately planning and leading the execution of compliance test passes to ensure all titles are fully compliant against the platform holder certification documentation before submission.
- Maintaining internal compliance test plans and documentation to remain constantly up-to-date with all the format holders` technical requirements updates.
- Creating clear and well-defined compliance test plans, tailored to individual project needs.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all platform holder Certification requirements, processes and documentation.
- Tracking and communicating any significant changes in platform holder requirements to all relevant parties.
- Undertaking relevant build verification tests to ensure all submission candidates are suitable for any submission type to platform holders.
- Liaising with platform holders to gather any necessary information relating to certification requirements.
- Responsible for analysing projects in their early stages to ensure they are compliant to platform standards, by providing useful and realistic feedback to the producer.
- Training and mentoring members of the Quality Assurance team in compliance test cases.
- Preparing analysis reports for Production staff and the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Testing games to destruction to find and document any and all defects.
- Compiling a list of defects or any issues of design or implementation during a testing cycle.
- Identifying and articulating problem areas within a game.
- Working to a set test plan that will be bespoke for each game.
- Participating in game reviews and evaluations to measure the functionality of a game against its design specification.
- Working side-by-side with development teams to track issues and provide any help to assist in the remedy of any defects.
- Proven experience and understanding of Microsoft XR/Sony TRC compliance documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good ability to communicate problems and the ability to understand the requirements of the development teams
- The ability to devise good working practices and approaches to problem solving.
- The ability to adapt to product changes and adapt testing practices to suit.
- Clarify and have confidence to escalate relevant issues where you feel the severity is misunderstood.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Imagination and creativity.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Be able to demonstrate great observation skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to remain focused.
- A great knowledge of the games and passion to achieve the highest levels of quality would be preferable.
- Experience of using defect tracking software/systems is desirable but not essential.
- Possess excellent time management and organisation skills.
- £25,000- £30,000 salary
- Free parking
- Private pension scheme
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- 25 days plus bank holidays Structured career progression
- A knowledge share environment