|Job Ref:||204639727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Paris||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Technical Migration Manager / Paris / Contract|
Role: Technical Migration Manager
Rate: c850 euros (per day)
Length: 3 months +
A Global organisation which is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and one of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide and the largest property and casualty insurer in the world.
* High level scheduling: outline the process involved in scheduling the migration of applications and servers from current locations to strategic data centres.
* Countdown to migration: develop and maintain spreadsheets which accurately map each application and server to a migration slot, with a defined time and date.
* Throughput control: centrally manage the input of information from the migration teams against the volumes and types of applications and servers to be migrated.
* Escalation: ensure that cross-team, cross-site issues are managed and escalated properly. Act as mediator between two or more parties; manage and control requirements / risks / issues at project level.
* Monitoring and publishing: Full process monitoring will identify the issues and risks to feed into all areas discussed above. Communication and actions arising from published results will be escalated or communicated accordingly to the relevant parties.
* Excellent knowledge of server and or mainframe infrastructure migration experience
* Excellent experience on datacenter consolidation and IT transformation projects
* French & English fluency both written and orally
* Highly proactive personality
* Very strong in communication, excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong drive to deliver results, proven track record in delivery of similar packages
* Organized/strong administrative skills
* Prepared to take on conflicts, where required
* Leadership skills
Please apply with your CV to