|Job Ref:||204639649||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
My client, a local authority located in greater London is looking for a "Corporate Information and Knowledge Manager" for a FTC contract based in Hackney for maternity cover.|
Key responsibilities of this role will, amongst others, include:
* Educated to degree level in Information Management or equivalent experience
* Postgraduate management qualification desirable
* ITIL V3 Foundation minimum
* Prince 2 Practitioner
* Information governance
* Information security
* Information sharing
* To take responsibility for, lead and deliver all aspects of the Council s Corporate Information and Knowledge Management Strategy
* To take responsibility for lead and deliver all aspects of the Council s Corporate Web Strategy.
* Ensure that the Information Management policies proactively enable the Mayor s priorities.
To take on this exciting opportunity you ll ideally have an understanding of local authority, services and policies. You ll need to be someone who can work on your own initiative being able to manage rapid delivery cycles, and deal with the impacts of changing priorities as well as being someone who is results driven with a strong attention to detail