|Job Ref:||204639610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Position: Senior PMO Analyst Life and Pensions|
Location: City of London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The client is a well established organisation who are currently seeking to appoint a skilled and articulate Senior PMO Analyst for their office based in the City. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking organization who truly invests in their people and future.
* Change Delivery works with Executive stakeholders to define, prioritise, plan and deliver a programme of strategic and tactical change across all business areas.
* Change Delivery and IT work as a single entity forming mixed teams and delivering multiple projects, each under the control of a senior project manager or project manager.
* Change initiatives are delivered via controlled processes and ways of working that are underpinned by Change Delivery Governance policies.
* Change Delivery has an ongoing remit to work with and on behalf of the business to enhance the change capability of the organisation and to maximise delivered value.
Main duties will involve:
1 Assists in on-going development and revision of the programme baseline and alignment of all projects and key changes within the programme.
2 Delivers key programme communications and committee reports including Programme Steering Committees, Executive Change Board, Retirement Operating Board and Executive Operational Risk Committee.
3 Supports in the maintenance of effective PMO programme / project tools to aid in process standardisation (project reviews, reports, templates, knowledge management, etc.).
4 Drive the embedding of PMO methods, tools and processes across the programme.
5 Identifies resourcing requirements to meet programme and project objectives. Develops and maintains a programme resource capability plan, highlighting where necessary and gaps between demand and availability of programme matrix resources.
6 Works with Project Managers to provide advice on programme / project planning, execution and tracking.
Background and competencies required:
* Proactive and hands on with excellent communications skills with the ability to co-ordination and assimilate multiple projects and work streams.
* Must have experience in the Life sand Pensions sector
* In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, based on Prince 2, and Managing Successful Programmes within the financial services, ideally banking, investment or life and pension industry.
* Must be Prince 2 Qualified
* Full project and programme lifecycle knowledge and experience (based on recognised PM methodology).
* Highly organised with strong project administrative knowledge
Keywords: Prince 2 PM Life and Pensions
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW