|Job Ref:||204639458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
One of our clients a Major Retailer based in Central London are currently looking for a Infrastructure Developer - Oracle DBA.|
Our client is looking for a Oracle DBA with strong experience in GoldenGate HA and someone who has hands on experience of its Configuration.
Day to day Responsibilities :
* Carry out development activities on Oracle Database technologies and services .This will be across projects, small change and continuous improvement work. Activities might include building or modifying environments and design work.
* Core shell (Linux, AIX) and scripting skills are essential for day-to-day activities.
* Strong skills in identify risks and issues and flagging these to the Delivery Lead and Subject Matter Expert.
* Strong skills in problem determination and resolution, ensuring stakeholders are kept informed.
Key Technical Skills
* Working knowledge of ITIL
* Oracle Database 12c.
* Oracle Real Application Clusters
* Oracle GoldenGate
* Oracle Database High Availability Concepts, DataGuard, Fast Start Fail Over.
* Grid Infrastructure & ASM.
* Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
* Core Unix knowledge (SUSE/Oracle Linux and AIX preferred).
If this role fits your skill set then please do apply