|Job Ref:||204639416||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DH1||Salary:||£10.33/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of the client for a System Support Officer based in Durham.|
Start Date: 19 Sep 2016 End Date: 31 Mar 2017
Shift Start: 08:30 Shift End: 17:00 (Note: Friday 8:30-16:30)
Rate: £10.33 per hour
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
• Provide support to key staff in relation to the CRM system; ensuring system access; required changes are made in a timely fashion and issues are addressed.
• Work with ICT to identify system errors and agree resolution.
• Ensure users are kept informed of changes and issues.
• To assist with service improvement activity and the development, maintenance and implementation of ICT solutions.
• Implementation and maintenance of effective mechanisms for collating and reporting management information.
• Support the development and delivery of training programmes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES SPECIFIC TO THIS POST:
• Supporting the development and implementation of contact channels for customers; in particular the e-enablement of access to services
• Providing the CRM support function for all users of the system
• Identifying and diagnosing CRM system errors and implementing solutions
• Assisting in the identification, development and implementation of ICT solutions to improve ways of working and enhance customer information.
• Working closely with the council's ICT and Communications team to enable access to and develop the CRM system across the organisation.
• Participating in business improvement activities, undertaking work packages with projects as directed.
• Testing and supporting implementation of system upgrades and releases.
• Preparing and maintaining procedural notes and manuals in line with improvement activity.
• Carrying out research and benchmarking activity to support improvement activity
• Assisting with the development and delivery of comprehensive training in relation to system improvement changes and ensuring compliance with government legislation.
• Implementing and maintaining effective mechanisms for the collation and reporting of management information and customer intelligence from a variety of systems
• Adhering to the Council's Data Quality Policy (and related processes).
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with relevant teams within the Council.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant subject
• Proven experience in a system development /support role
• Experience of introducing new systems or new ways of working.
• Proven experience of working with CRM systems and functionality