|Job Ref:||204639405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Senior C++ Developer|
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
A Senior C++ Developer is sought by one of the most well known and highly regarded games companies in the world. The company supports and helps games creators all around the world to bring their games to market across all gaming platforms.
Based just outside Leeds this studio offers a fantastic blend of a relaxed working environment with the chance to work on internationally renowned titles.
The purpose of the role:
They are looking for Senior and Lead Developers to join their development teams as well as supporting their Games Label partners with exciting new projects. They are offering a friendly and challenging working environment and multitude of different game IP`s across all platforms. They work with propriety and third party middleware.
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Taking risk out of projects and communicating same with your teams
- You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and
- developing the code skills of the team
Successful Senior and Lead Developers must be able to clearly and accurately communicate progress to managers and producers.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area
- Ability to manage others within a team, producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution
- First class planning skills, looking ahead to take risk out of projects
- Knowledge of console programming is desirable
- Preferable knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal is preferable
- Proven ability to Prototype and introduce new tech solutions is desirable but not essential
- £50,000 -£55,000 salary
- Free parking
- Private pension scheme
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- 25 days plus bank holidays Structured career progression
- A knowledge share environment