|Job Ref:||204639325||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Position: Advanced Financial Crime Analytics - Start up|
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum + Attractive benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Our company client is a high-profile start-up consulting firm who is currently seeking to appoint data scientists / consultants with strong experience AML / Financial crime for their highly skilled team based in central London. The successful candidate will be offered a highly lucrative and rewarding career with competitive basic salaries and annual bonus, pension scheme and equity options.
* Our client's team carries a wealth of experience in tackling complex advanced analytics, surveillance financial crime and compliance challenges
* The business consistently delivers data science techniques and solutions to maximise: compliance success, value extraction of data, cost efficiency, financial crime detection but to name but a few.
Essential experience and competencies required for this role:
* 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, software engineering, statistics, physics or similar
* Experience of AML / Financial crime from either a financial services or consulting environment
* Ability to act as a client facing consultant: i.e. able to manage relationships, identify opportunities, lead engagements
* Skilled in SAS
* Big Data expertise in Spark, Hadoop etc. from an Investment Banking perspective.
Keywords: SAS AML Spark Hadoop
If you are interested in this position, please forward your details to us