|Job Ref:||204639307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Nationwide - Midlands based
Our client is a leading provider of management solutions and technology across public and private sectors. We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Project Manager to plan and execute the successful deployment of ANPR and Technology Projects across the business. These projects will include new installations and upgrades to existing sites as well as internal development.
* Design technical specifications in response to client needs. Develop bespoke solutions for individual projects.
* Work with Sales and other operations staff to ensure site requirements are correctly assessed prior to systems and products being sold.
* Work with the Service Delivery Manager to manage installation and maintenance resources to ensure timely completion of site installations and support.
* Provide regular updates to Manager and senior management on the status of projects and ensure timely notification of any delays changes to projects.
* Provide practical "hands on" engineering support to the R&D team as required.
* Work with Operations staff to source components and materials from manufacturers and supply houses.
* Provide management and leadership to the Operations team.
You will have:
* Experience of installing ANPR or CCTV Technology
* Experience in dealing with production ordering and processes
* Practical experience in project\program management
* PRINCE2 practitioner or similar relevant qualification.
You will have:
* A high level of computer literacy, including Microsoft packages
* A high level of personal organisation
* Ability to pull together diverse people and processes to achieve a common goal.
* Team leadership skills
* The ability to identify improvements that can be applied to internal and external processes.
* Willingness to "muck in" and be involved in "hands on" tasks when required.
* A practical "can do" attitude.
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Salary circa £30,000 per annum
* Company vehicle will be provided
* 28 days holiday
* Pension scheme
If you feel this role could be for you, and you are looking for a career with an innovative successful growing business, then apply today with your CV and covering letter stating why you think you would be suitable
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible