|Job Ref:||204639251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
SEM / SEO / PPC Specialist required for our client a dynamic and expanding International business based in Worcester. |
The successful SEM / SEO / PPC Specialist will be taking responsibility for:
Implementing methods to improve the organic search rankings (SEO) of the businesses website(s). This includes: Research; documenting SEO changes, and communicating changes to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Develop and optimizing every aspect of their global pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budget, analysing results, and reporting results.
Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations and changes.
Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, and optimise click-through and conversion rates.
Essential Skills and experience required:
- Proven SEO experience either 3-5 years Agency experience or 5 years single site experience will be considered
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practice in SEO and SEM
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
For more information please apply ASAP.
Elephant Stone Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy