|Job Ref:||204638900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
This is a brilliant opportunity to work onsite with one of the UK`s leading electronic brands, as an advanced Data Analyst. It would suit perfectly an SQL super user, with the ambitions to fast track their career and working within an innovative environment.|
You will be employed by a leading marketing agency, who specialise in CRM and digital marketing. However this position will be working onsite with a leading consumer technology company. They have an amazing working environment, onsite gym, subsidised canteen, free shuttle. The team are talented and training is second to none.
To manage the analysis and reporting of all campaigns through the CRM team. To be the go to resource for insight for CRM, to identify opportunities for communication, to be the insight lead for the CRM Database including profiling and propensity modelling and to manage the reporting function of the department.
This position will be a high profile role within the CRM team but sitting within the Euro Data Team and will be a focus for knowledge and insight into our customer base. Excellent knowledge of relational databases is a pre requisite to be considered for this role.
Main responsibilities Data Analyst:
- Responsible for all related data analysis within the CRM team
- Creation of segmentations using and working closely with the Technical Campaign Manager.
- Creation of a detailed reporting suite, and management of all reports
- Responding to requests for ad-hoc reports
- Assisting in forecasting of all communications
- Analysis reporting to understand trends across all categories
- Review performance of individual categories
- Review performance of all campaigns including ROI modelling and reporting
The experience we need.
- Advanced database (MS SQL) knowledge / skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and interpret analytic output and convert these into actionable recommendations
- Experience in analysing large-scale customer databases and evaluating the results of marketing programs;
- Extended statistical knowledge;
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excel 'Guru`
- Strict attention to detail
- Organised and clear communication
- Commercially savvy
- Strong financial skills
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, ideally from a FMCG, CE, or Mobile environment
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of being proactive
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach
- Must be able to spot opportunities where value can be added utilizing reporting
What you`ll get in return.
Salary £30-£45k, great benefits, fun, energetic team and long term career opportunities.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call