|Job Ref:||204638780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum pen, DIS, 25+8hol||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Join this international and dynamic business as they continue to develop their new eCommerce platform, getting involved from the very beginning and accompanying the business on their journey. |
This role will suit an eCommerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager seeking a challenging and exciting career within an Enterprise scale environment where you will have the opportunity to mentor and lead the team and play a pivotal part in their ongoing platform development.
ROLE: eCommerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager
SALARY: GBP50,000 - GBP70,000 plus incremental salary scale, pension, 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays, death in service, long service reward, paternity, maternity and adoption pay, bike to work scheme, shopping and travel vouchers and discounted gym membership.
LOCATION: Tamworth, West Midlands - within easy reach of the M42 and A5, easily commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Walsall, Cannock, & surrounding areas.
This company has seen significant growth over the last few years and it shows no signs of stopping. Within this role you will be tasked with driving positive change in an ever evolving environment.
E-Commerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
* Leading and mentoring a growing team
* Liaising with the marketing manager and agency to develop online marketing to help increase web transactions
* Working closely with the Merchandising team to understand category and product performance and ensuring that is accurately reflected digitally to drive the greatest customer engagement and sales mix
* Ensuring market by market trade stance and key category focus is executed digitally in line with brand focus and store approach working with the Merchandising and Content teams
* Reporting and analysis of onsite customer behavior using Google Analytics, other analytics tools and onsite customer survey metrics. Using these insights, as well as feedback from the business, to develop the digital road-map
* Varied projects and deliverable to encompass SEO, Email, Google shop and PPC
E-Commerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager Attributes:
* Ability to build strong working relationships across business areas
* Experience of managing and developing team members
* Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
* Resourceful and pro-active, with a creative and strategic approach to problem solving and the ability to work autonomously when required
* Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Enterprise scale ecommerce platform knowledge helpful, but not essential
* Numerate, technical or business orientated degree of grade 2.1 or above
Interview dates are reserved for September with Big Red recruiting exclusively for this role.
Keywords: eCommerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / ecommerce, e-commerce project manager, e-commerce manager, e-commerce business analyst, e-commerce programme manager, e-commerce project delivery, project manager, business analyst, payment solutions, e-commerce project manager, e-commerce business analyst, multichannel