|Job Ref:||204638756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £51000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Are you a skilled Developer with an interest in Cyber Security and ethical hacking?|
Then you'll be interested in this Cyber Security Developer role for a leading risk management software company.
Working as a Cyber Security Developer you will be tasked with developing the framework to support modelling tools and capabilities to understand the organisations' Cyber risk, as well as assist with SQL migration planning.
You will also be working with the Cyber product management team to develop front end web UI and back end REST services for Cyber catastrophe exposure modelling.
So what else will you be doing?
* In the first few months of your new role you'll be building back end REST service suite
* Building loosely coupled web UI using HTML, PHP and Ajax
* Assisting with the migration of SQL Cyber Models.
Have you got what it takes?
* Ideally you'll come equipped with a minimum 2.1 BSc or MSc degree in a relevant subject such as computer or data science, engineering or actuarial science.
* Hands on experience in developing web based applications using C# . Net, SQL, PHP and HTML
* You'll be a critical thinker and problem solver, who can always get to the root of an issue
* Experience with REST services, R, Ajax and big data relational databases like Apache, Spark or SQL is ideal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Developer to create a robust solution that supports a unique and growing industry as well as helping to shape the future development of the company's world leading Cyber risk models. You will also get to contribute to peer code reviews and team talks on the development of the modelling platform.
The Developer will receive a fantastic salary of £50,000 as well as the chance to work in a great company that values its employees, offering a fun and rewarding working environment.
If you want to turn your dream of working in Cyber Security into a reality, then apply for this Developer role now