|Job Ref:||204638696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Docklands||Address:||Post Code:||E14||Salary:||£15.00 - £18.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
My client, a local authority in East London, is looking for a Service Desk and Data Quality Officer to work on an initial 2 month contract. |
The successful candidate will improve the quality of the data held in the Central Pupil Database and associated systems through the data cleansing of pupil records, and will operate the helpdesk, liaise with clients and suppliers, record and monitor system issues resolving or escalating when required.
Must have Tribal Synergy experience and DBS to apply.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* To improve the quality of the data held in the Central Pupil Database and associated systems.
* To assist and manage the preparation, cleansing, matching, validation and sharing of data records associated with pupils in the Central Pupil Database and associated systems.
* To identify and organise system issues and service requests as tickets recording details on the team CRM
* To assess each service request and assign priority accordingly, distribute tickets to relevant team members in consultation with the Systems manager
* Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, if possible from the helpdesk
* Provide telephone support and assistance via remote connection where possible from the helpdesk
* Deliver training programmes to staff on Data Quality and general system use, in a variety of settings either as a group or on a one to one basis
* To liaise as necessary with Pupil Services staff and all other services that use the Central Pupil Database in relation to the maintenance of agreed standards for data quality, data confidentiality, and system documentation as required.
* Monitor and advise supported business areas to ensure that data held on systems is complete, held in a consistent way, and that mechanism are identified to amend existing data and ensure that adequate disciplines are adopted when new data is entered
* Provide coherent and accurate data analysis producing high quality management information reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports from a range of systems.
* Present and analyse information and data using appropriate statistical and mapping techniques;
* To support the policies and protocols which will establish ongoing data exchange mechanisms between all Mainstream schools, Academies, Community schools and the Pupil admissions team.
* To provide guidance and engage in correspondence with school staff to ensure the quality of data is maintained in the school MIS allowing the Automated Schools Data Exchange to take place.
* Be the first point of contact for staff with technical problems, trouble-shoot issues on bespoke applications used within the pupil admissions team and liaise with Agilisys Helpdesk and system suppliers to resolve issues.
* Support in the development of new systems upgrades. Conduct user acceptance testing on new systems, upgrades and changes to software applications.
* Ensure the Central Pupil Database is used to the widest capacity. Train staff on how to use new features and to ensure they are not discarded.
* Update the intranet and internet to reflect changes to teams communications on current projects and services
* Support the team to ensure the delivery of performance indicators as agreed in SLA's and the service plan.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Access and Excel.
* Good knowledge of IMPULSE or other admissions system
* Good knowledge of Tribal Synergy suite of applications
* Knowledge of data protection and information sharing legislation and requirements
* High level of I.T literacy skills
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend