|Job Ref:||204638694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum based on experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
C# Developer - Automated Testing Software|
£40,000 - 50,000 based on experience
Based in Brighton
A key position for a software engineer/developer, we are offer a lot of autonomy, creativity and impact for this post, and it would see you getting involved at all levels of the product lifecycle.
You would be leading the creation of automated test programs and tools, the goal being to optimise our processes, move away from manual testing and ensure that other developers are aware and participate within this automated platform.
The role will involve the full spectrum of automatic testing, front end to back end. A newly created role so you will have a lot of say on what direction to take and the company offers you the chance to work with a leading global provider of IoT based electronics products and software.
Skills/tools anticipated for the role:
* Proven experience and expertise in back end development
* Use of Test Driven Design (TDD)
* Highly experienced knowledge of C#
* Knowledge of C
* TSQL/SQL Server knowledge
* SOLID design principles
More "nice to have"/desirable stuff:
* Experience in using Behaviour Driven Design (BDD)
* Familiarity with noSQL/open source data stores such as SQLite
* Use of automated tools such as: SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber, Karma, Jasmine
* Developing software using WEB API, OWIN, JSON, Entity Framework, REST
* Experience working with Azure technologies
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy