|Job Ref:||204638689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Technical 2nd Line Support Engineer - Permanent - Central London - £26,000 - £32,000|
My client is managed services providers who are looking for a 2nd line engineer to come and join there growing business. You will be involved in provide support to there external clients. You need to have a minimum of 4/5 years of experience, relevant in client facing support.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Provide excellent customer service to external clients
* Act as an escalation point for technical team
* Troubleshoot problems by telephone, remote access and on-site visits
* Help improve company systems, procedures and knowledge
* Ad hoc and planned mentoring of technical colleagues
* System builds, configuration and installation (remote or on-site)
* Diligent documentation and time-keeping
The following is required to be considered:
* Have at least three MCPs, including a desktop and server operating system. MCSE/MCITP is desirable.
* Have spent at least three years in a client-facing support role (possibly working for a fast-paced IT service provider servicing multiple clients)
* Are confident communicating with people by telephone, email and in person
* Technical abilities and experience within: Windows Server 2012, Exchange Server 2013, Windows 8, Office 2013, Office365) BlackBerry, Apple, antivirus, firewalls (SonicWall and Cisco Meraki especially relevant), networking, backup, virtualisation (Hyper-V)
Please apply by sending through your latest CV and we will be in touch. Thank you and we look forward to speaking to you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK