|Job Ref:||204638462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Quality Assurance Analyst |
£35,000 to £45,000 Basic Salary
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QA Analyst to work alongside the software engineers, you will take on the responsibility for running Manual Tests. You will be joining an experienced team who are working with cutting edge data analytics software, from the head office based in Cambridge.
The company is enjoying rapid growth, securing new high-profile clients from the financial, fraud and gaming sectors across the world. Quality Assurance is a crucial part of the development process and various skills are required to be successful in this role.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
* BSc in Computer Science or similar
* Familiarity with BASH and/or Powershell
* Experience working with databases (SQL, MongoDb)
* Proven commercial experience working as a Test Engineer
* Experience testing a web based application
* Experience using tools such as Jira and YouTrack
* Excellent communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to learn new skills quickly
* Passionate about technology
Nice to have skills:
Familiar with Java, C# or Python
Experience with none-functionality testing (using tools like Jmeter or LoadRunner)
Familiar with TeamCity or other Continues Integration tools
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a background in testing to work on a cutting edge and complex application, surrounded by a team of bright and hard working individuals. You will have exposure to the latest technology and the opportunity to learn automation testing as the role progresses.
Please don't hesitate to submit your CV for consideration.