|Job Ref:||204638393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Position: MI / BI Analyst|
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Our company client is a well-established brand name who is currently seeking to recruit a driven and experienced MI / BI Analyst to be a part of their operations NA successful candidate will be responsible for defining measures and metrics aligned to the organisational and operational goals of the firm and will also ensure the delivery of a suite of MI reports to the business. This is an excellent opportunity for career development.
Key duties for this role will involve:
* Working collaboratively with the business to define, document and analyse requirements
* Analysing data and presenting actionable insights to help decision makers make more informed decisions
* Transforming data into meaningful and easy to understand formats for end users
* Providing accurate and timely management information to all levels of management across the business
* Building reports and dashboards
* Using data visualization tools to present data
Experience and skills set for this position:
* Excellent knowledge of reporting using tools such as Oracle, Business Objects, SQL or similar
* Experience building dashboards
* Experience using data visualisation tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), Tableau, Qlikview or similar
* Good communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders up to director level
* Excellent team player and the ability to influence decision makers
* Good analytical skills and statistical knowledge
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills with a well-developed ability to understand and assess trends, highlighting the important information from a large volume of data.
* Job is ideal for someone who has the ability to pick up new tools and can adapt to a changing environment.
Keywords: Oracle, Business Objects, SQL
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW