|Job Ref:||204638379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
Position: Insight Analyst|
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Our company client is a forward thinking organisation who is currently looking to take on board a skilled and ambitious Insight Analyst to be part of their new insight team based in Birmingham. As part of their growth strategy for their data analytics function, the company is seeking a highly motivated individual who will play a key role in defining how data analytics are used to influence business decisions in order to deliver more proactive business operations.
* As part of the Insight team, the successful candidate will play an instrumental part in significantly improving the profitability of the company through the delivery of a number of key pieces of analysis and reports, alongside dashboards across the business.
* Will also play an integral role in the designing of the target operating model.
* This is the ideal job for a candidate who has an inquisitive mind, enjoys using data to answer questions and likes to think outside the box.
Top duties for this role will cover:
* Providing a comprehensive management information, analytics and business modelling service to contribute to the cost effectiveness of the business
* Identifying trends and highlighting problem areas in order to make recommendations to improve business performance
* Using advanced mathematical and analytical methods to help the business solve problems and make better decisions
* Engaging with the operational and BI teams, working collaboratively and presenting findings
* Providing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc MI reports
Qualifications and knowledge required:
* A degree with mathematical or statistical content or equivalent
* A high level of accuracy, analysis and presentation
* Excellent communications skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
* The ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
* Experience using a statistical package such as SAS, R or similar
* An understanding of computer modelling techniques such as machine learning, statistical modelling, experiment design or optimisation
Keywords: Insight Analysis MI reports Analytics Data SAS R
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW