|Job Ref:||204638331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
We are looking for a QA Team Leader to join a highly successful Software company who develop and deliver fully integrated ERP Solutions to a wide range of businesses in the supply chain logistics / distribution markets.|
Their award winning ERP solution is a high performance system that enables their customers to experience vastly increased levels of efficiency, leading to increased profitability.
Working in Head Office and reporting to the QA Manager, the successful QA Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of 8 QA / Test Analysts and ensure the successful delivery of releases to the customers.
Naturally you will play an active part in the success of the company, ensuring that your team maintain the highest possible levels of quality
You will be an intrinsic member of cross-functional project teams, deciding and prioritising functional specifications and shaping the software road map.
Excitingly, this company are working on the next generation software and additional bolt on applications that enhance their customers experience and again you will play a big part in this.
The company - We like working with this company and have successfully placed a number of people in all parts of the business including QA.
Uniquely, people stay with this company for many years, building and growing their knowledge and enhancing their career. They reward hard work and value their people which is why people stay with them.
They have a great supportive culture which encourages success.
They have a 40 year history of success, with many companies who have been loyal customers for 20 years +
Of course they do expect people to work hard, they will put people out of their comfort zone, but do it through great training and support from the top down.
If you want to join this company apply so I can tell you more!
Skills Experience & Knowledge required for the QA Team Leader:
- Previous experience as a team lead managing in-house QA Analysts
- Hands on testing experience, ideally of a similar ERP Solution using Test - - - Automation tools to create test scripts based on manual steps
- Experience of producing Test Estimations, Test Plans and preparing & implementing Test strategies for multiple concurrent projects
- Must have previous experience working on complex applications with full end to end SDLC experience
- Responsible for Defect Management (not just recording defects)
- Experience of using Test Tools e.g HP ALM, Ranorex etc.
It would be useful if you have:
- ISEB, ISTQB
- Experience in Agile Testing environments
- Good understanding of business processes such as trading principals and accounts to trial balance
- Please note - This role will involve travel and due to the location of Head - - - Office you will need your own transport
Salary £45,000 - £50,000
Excellent Benefits package
Test, QA, Manager, Lead, Software, ERP, SAP, CRM, Newbury, Berkshire