|Job Ref:||204638278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
My client is a leading property and services organisation who are seeking a junior/intermediate developer to join their team in North London|
Working on a bespoke Finance application using open source technologies, technologies used are RoR, MySQL, Passenger, Amazon S3 and google.
Working within a dynamic team you create rich user experiences, working in an Agile environment.
Good understanding of Ruby on Rails and/or Ruby development, CI, TDD and OO development and design patterns is required, however training will be provided for more junior candidates with 2 years+ commercial experience.
* Minimum of 2 years commercial Ruby on Rails development experience
* REST APIs
* GIT version control
* AWS (EC2, S3, Route 53)
* Linux (Passenger, Apache)
* Experience with Scrum and/or similar processes and methods
* Excellent organisation skills in a deadline driven environment
* Strong team player skills
* A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is necessary
You must have the ability to write clean, maintainable code using the best engineering practices in the industry today (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns...)