|Job Ref:||204638212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Acton||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:17|
We've recently launched our new MVNO, iD, and our aim is to change the game. We're looking for somebody who can help us tackle the challenges associated with growing a business at an incredible rate and play a part in building something from scratch. We want to make our customers feel valued and make their lives as part of this network as simple as possible - no fuss! |
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Mid-Weight UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences and premium visual designs for all of our digital channels. The ideal candidate should be able to create pixel perfect responsive designs, and work with UX and development teams to create customer centric designs.
You will be responsible for:
- UI and UX Design work for all digital channels including website, the iD app and My Account
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- Creating pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
- Supporting user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices
- Creating and maintain brand identity systems including logos and style guides
- Proven UI experience including mobile design (responsive and apps)
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards. Using brand guidelines and UI guidelines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, OmniGraffle (advantageous) or any other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to customer/user experience practices
- Great communication skill and the ability to interact with marketing and product teams, as well as the wider design and development team(s)
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now