|Job Ref:||204638025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Berkshire Reading||Address:||Salary:||£75000/annum + package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior / Lead level Software Engineer to join our client in Reading.|
This opportunity will give you the chance to work on one the market leading cyber security products used by millions of users across the globe.
Essential Skills / Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a computer related subject and have experience in a software development role. Or have proven experience in an IT/programming role.
- Excellent core Java object orientated development experience
- Experience with Linux and Windows based development environments; developing zero-downtime internet-scale system
- Comfortable working within an Agile development methodology; Continuous Integration, self-organising teams,
- Must to be passionate about Security
- Proven ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience with NA is highly desirable
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers is highly desirable
- A good understanding of HDFS, Apache HBase
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of malicious code including exploit code, buffer overflows, Trojans, Viruses, etc a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with large data sets.
If you are a senior level engineer who enjoys working on complex and interesting projects then please do apply.
We are able to offer an excellent base salary in the region fo £75,000 plus package for this opportunity