|Job Ref:||204637908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
Wintel Engineer (Systems Engineer)|
Stoke on Trent / Staffordshire
A high growth, entrepreneurial company is looking for a talented Wintel engineer (windows engineer) - you will be part of a leading £1.5bn turnover, global online technology business that due to growth are expanding their capability to their talented in-house NA will be working in an enterprise environment across windows and NAS platforms providing 3rd line support and working on exciting service and design projects in a very high quality environment.
* Managing an enterprise Windows server estate.
* Managing core Windows services including DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, IIS, Windows Clustering and File sharing.
* ITIL Incident, Change and Problem management.
* Define server build standards for the deploy teams to adopt.
* System performance and optimisation tuning.
* Develop automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the teams.
* Minimum 5 years Windows server (2008 & 2012) build/support/administration in an enterprise environment.
* Minimum 2-3 years Powershell CLI & CMDlet experience in Windows Server and Active Directory automation & configuration.
* Design experience.
* Good understanding of the fundamentals of Firewalls, LANs and WANs.
* Good understanding of security and authentication.
* Microsoft Certification.
* ITIL v3 Foundation.
* ESX / Hyper-V Administration.
* Object oriented programming skills.
* SAN / NAS Experience.
* Knowledge of Backup systems and methodologies.
You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage time and prioritise work. This role requires flexibility and a mix of project and support work with routine checks. This role does require on call support