|Job Ref:||204644557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£20000 - £21000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
The successful Tool Machine Electrician will be;|
* Working closely with the rest of the engineering team, machine tool fitters software engineers and production engineers, to ensure machines are complete on time.
* Willing to work at customer site on installation/machine upgrade projects on occasion.
* Wire machine tools and electrical cabinets (panel build) from electrical schematics.
* Flexibility is required when several projects are allocated to the same machine tool electrician (i.e. multiple machine builds, service/upgrade jobs, etc).
* Ability to work under own initiative, as well as to take direction and offer ideas as part of a team.
The successful Tool Machine Electrician's Core Competencies will be;
* Ability to read electrical schematics.
* Strong capability to fault find and re-wire existing circuits, as well as to build new.
* Experience of rebuilding and/or working with grinding machines is advantageous.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity and have the relevant skill set required, please apply here with an up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency