|Job Ref:||204644515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:22|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineering Position|
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading Building Services organisation in the Nottingham area. Offering technical solutions to a variety of sectors and clients across the UK and Internationally you will have the opportunity to work on multimillion projects including utilities, stadiums, hotels and large residential developments.
Responsibilities and Candidate Qualifications
- You will work alongside a great team of mechanical and electrical engineers to lead and grow the business.
- Undertaking all aspects of the mechanical design process with involvement in design brief meetings with clients
- You will be required to mentor junior engineers, providing instruction and leadership as well as working independently
- Ideally a knowledge of Hevacomp. An understanding of IES, AutoCAD or Cymap beneficial
- Experience in sustainability and understanding of BREEAM advantageous
This is a great opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to further their career in a leading company where growth and opportunity is plentiful.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity apply for this role via X4 Group today.
What they have to offer:
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Vibrant office in a great location
- Car/Car allowance
- Contribution pension, healthcare, yearly bonus
Call Charlene Tierney on (Apply online only) for further details
Keyword search: Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Design Engineer / IES/Cymap/Hevacomp/Revit/TAS/ /Building Services/AutoCAD