|Job Ref:||204644418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halesowen||Address:||Post Code:||B63||Salary:||£9 - £11/hour benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:22|
Junior Account Manager/ Administrator (SAGE)|
£9- 10/ Hour (Depending On Experience)
Permanent/ Part Time (16- 20 Hours per Week)
An urgent requirement has become available for a part time Junior Account Manager/ Administrator within a busy and vibrant Structural Design consultancy based just South of Birmingham. My client is currently managing the accounts of 3 engineering practices, with an annual turnover of £2,000,000 and is now in need of an Account Manager/ Administrator to help ease the workload. SAGE experience is essential.
Within the role of Junior Account Manager/ Administrator you will be responsible for;
* Working alongside the financial director processing the weekly payroll and a monthly payroll, input all information of new starters and remove old employees by issuing P45
* Managing and arranging site visits/meetings
* Ensuring diaries and schedules are correct and up to date
* Client liaison and responding to enquiries
* General office errands
To be considered for this Junior Account Manager/ Administrator role you will;
* Have a polite and friendly telephone manor.
* Be competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and SAGE
* Ideally have a minimum of a year's prior experience in a similar role.
* Be punctual and organised
* Be business 'savvy' and be able to work efficiently to budges
Commutable Distances; Birmingham, Tamworth, Warwick, Dudley, Solihull, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Rugby, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Telford, Shrewsbury, Derby
If you are interested in the role of Junior Account Manager/ Administrator please call Alice Cook on (Apply online only) for a friendly, confidential conversation or send a copy of your C.V