|Job Ref:||204644361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:22|
Quality and Programmer technician
Wire and spark erosion EDM specialists
£14.50-16.00 per hour, dependant on experience (plus overtime opportunities)
40 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm, Friday 7.30am - 1.00pm
Are you experienced Wire and spark erosion EDM specialist, able to first principle program Fanuc and Charmille controls and machines.
Have you knowledge and understanding in the quality field, able to recognise and identity quality requirements for aerospace compliance, including ISO 9001, AS9100
Based in Quedgeley, this group of companies, strong within the process engineering and aeronautical field, seeks an experienced quality and programmer technician.
Main duties of the job
* Ensure compliance with UKAS ISO 9001:2008, UKAS AS9100 Rev C quality systems
* First principle program, using Fanuc and Charmilles controls and machines
* Set using Fanuc and Charmilles controls and machines
Experience and skills required
* Knowledge of UKAS ISO 9001:2008, UKAS AS9100 Rev C
* Experience of Charmilles Robofil (Swiss wire and spark erosion) machines
* Milling, grinding, turning machining
* Exotic materials production
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation within the precision engineering sector. This is an interesting and varied role that the right person can really make their own.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits. For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) or email
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business