|Job Ref:||204644348||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:22|
Reporting to Service Manager. |
Full-time, based at the Havant office
Duties and Responsibilities -including but not limited to:
1. Review sales enquiries and prepare quotations for cooling products
2. Provide technical support to customers, sales representatives.
3. Complete commercial review and technical review of orders received
4. Complete order registration process including loading orders onto the system
5. Process orders for special, bespoke products.
Ability to perform the following duties would be an advantage:
• As and when required, attend sites (construction) to support sales representatives and/or
• As and when required, visit customers to provide technical support for sales representative.
• Assist in the production of sales literature including brochures, IOM instructions and price lists
• Assist in production and updating of product technical literature
• Assist in product training and presentations.
• Assist in co-ordination of deliveries and delivery enquiries
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate should possess some, if not all, of the following qualifications and experience:
1. Eligible to work in the UK
2. Good written and spoken English as well as basic numeracy
3. Competent in PC use including MS Windows OS, MS Office applications and other general
4. Must hold full and clean UK driving licence for cars
5. Experience in Engineering (ONC/HNC Mechanical Engineering or related discipline)
Any knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
Experience in contracting (M&E Building Services)
Background in HVAC design, installation, applications and commissioning
Background in VBA Programming for MS Excel
Background in Adobe Indesign desktop publishing and artwork
Experience in dealing with customers (corporate, construction and engineering companies)