|Job Ref:||204644218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Refrigeration Improver required for our client a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning company with a nationwide coverage who are looking to expand the service team. They are looking for a newly qualified Refrigeration Engineer or Junior Engineer to join their service and maintenance department as a refrigeration Improver.|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Engineer or Refrigeration Improver with some service and maintenance experience to develop a career with a stable company that can offer professional training, development and support and allow you to work up the ladder and become an Engineer.
The Junior Refrigeration Engineer / Improver would buddy up working closely with a fully qualified Senior Refrigeration Engineer, you will be working at sites across Brighton and the surrounding areas.
The ideal Refrigeration Improver would be based in Brighton.
Refrigeration Improver Position Overview
* The Refrigeration Improver would be working alongside a senior service engineer to aid in the successful completion of service and maintenance on systems such as Ice machines, bottle coolers etc.
Refrigeration Improver Position Requirements
* Some experience with refrigeration service and maintenance.
* Advantage to have an NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or working towards
* Any construction or engineering tickets such as PASMA, CSCS / SPA or equivalent
Refrigeration Improver Position Remuneration
* Basic Apprentice Starting Salary of £18,000 to £22,000
* Training & Development
* 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy