|Job Ref:||204644137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chessington||Address:||Post Code:||KT9||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
First point of contact for internal & external customers|
• Answer inbound telephone calls from internal and external customers of which will be of a technical and service nature.
• Answer enquiries received by email of a technical and service nature.
• Allocate service visits to technicians and administer their work schedule, taking into consideration our client's needs; and independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work in accordance with the contract requirements.
• Regularly monitor field service performance ensuring SLA's & KPI's are met.
• Remotely manage our field based equipment, providing technical fingertip maintenance to our external customers.
• Asses all Service dockets / receipts of attendance from our field based technicians, ensuring all details are correct and passed onto the relevant persons for invoicing.
• Liaise & organise all relevant supplies within a timely manner for our field based service technicians, working closely alongside our stores / parts department to maximize efficiency.
• Provide prompt & regular updates to external customers in relation to ongoing service affecting issues & ETA's.
• Assist in the preparation and follow up of Preventative / Life Cycle maintenance works.
• Assist in generating and distributing Monthly Service Reports in accordance with Contract requirements.
• Liaise and work alongside our UK based software department assisting as and where necessary on first level related issues.
• Liaise with Project Managers on Project related issues.
• Minor' sales - assist in taking & processing orders for additional equipment from our existing customers. This is in relation to consumable orders.
• Customer contract administration as and where required.
• Assist UK Service Management team as and where required, and attend Service Meetings where necessary.
• Assist in any AD Hoc duties as and where required