|Job Ref:||204644076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Car, Phone, Laptop + Commision||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for building new business & directly running a number of major accounts. In order to grow the team, the individual will be in charge of helping to develop the existing sales team, working with other sections of the business to develop customer service levels, and contribute to strategic development for the Region.|
You will play an integral role in all stages of the sale process, including Lead generation, appointment setting, presentations and demonstrations to potential and existing customers through to the closing of deals with Industrial Door distributors and end-users within the Region.
The efficient management of the territory is as crucial, as is planning, work ethic, drive and enthusiasm. Offering a consultative approach and working across all levels from workshop floor to board room level, you will develop an in depth understanding of each customer and their day to day operations, looking for opportunities to secure new business, develop further business or provide additional value to existing customers equipment.
You will be seeking an exciting opportunity within a fantastic company with an uncapped earning potential.
Managing the region for this company you will build and manage long term relationships
This role has an emphasis on new business development.
Our Client are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a successful track record of Sales within the Industrial door sector or Auto Door Sales. Our Client values career stability and therefore look for an employment history that shows this. You will be Self motivated, have a strong work ethic and be energetic and excellent at public speaking.
£30-35k basic + Commission, company car, laptop etc
When assessing applicants we will also require evidence of the following:
* Ideally worked within the Door Industry.
* Full driving licence
* Must have previous experience of selling a technical product.
* Possibly worked for a manufacturer or Dealer of Capital Plant.
* Must have Field Sales experience.
* Must be experienced in Generating New Business, Cold Calling, Warm Calling, B2B, B2C, Building a pipeline and Client Retention.
* Strong business development skills
* Able to build strong relationships
* Strong presentation and customer facing skills (Written & Verbal presentations, equipment demonstration, price negotiation and objection handling)
* Commercial Acumen (Need identification, market awareness, competitor awareness)
* Solution sales ability
* Consultative in approach.
* Stable career history.
* Articulate and Accurate.
* Ability to build a sound technical knowledge and convey the product without Feature Dumping and communicate features and benefits to customers effectively.
* Well presented with a Professional Appearance.
* Excellent organisational skills (Specifically territory planning, time management and working to deadlines)
The successful candidate should have 5+ years' experience selling Industrial or Auto Doors to customers in the UK.
Ideal Candidates will also possess experience selling and managing a sales team that works with end user accounts.
Excellent training and team management skills are essential.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted