|Job Ref:||204644029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£36000/annum Pension & Healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
A leading Distribution provider is recruiting NOW for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer on a 12 hours days /nights rotating shift pattern to join their new site in Warrington for a salary of £36,000 plus pension and Bupa. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally have experience with conveyor systems and a distribution or FMCG background would be advantageous.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Is part of a large group
- Provides a major market leader
- Is experiencing stable market growth
- Offers excellent development and training opportunities
- Has multiple sites across the UK and Europe
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Reactive maintenance
- Planned maintenance
- Electro-mechanical proficiency
- Problem analysis and continuous improvements
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role ideally requires candidates with experience / skills / background in:
- Electrical & Mechanical multi-skilling
- Controls background
- Knowledge of networking systems such as Profibus and Asi
- PLC`s - Fault finding skills as a minimum
- PC Skills (hardware & software)
- Good communication skills
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will hold a recognised engineering qualification to a minimum C&G level (or equivalent).
In return, for working a 12 hours days/nights rotating shift pattern we are offering a yearly salary of £36,000 plus pension and Bupa.
Once again I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours so if you wish to be put forward please use the apply now button