|Job Ref:||204643829||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£28000 - £31000/annum Vehicle, Fuel Card and Overtime||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Mobile Electrician |
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Up to £31,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Extras: Vehicle included fuel card and overtime available.
The InVictus Group are currently looking to speak to a Mobile Electrical Engineer interested in working for a market leading service provider covering the East Anglia Region. This opportunity comes with a fully expensed vehicle with the opportunity for progression. This will be working on a contract for a Blue Chip company carrying out the general planned and reactive maintenance duties on Electrical Building Service systems.
• Carrying out the servicing and repairs of electrical systems.
• Identifying parts required to complete repairs as well as potential additional work.
• Commercial awareness at time of service / reactive call outs
• Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline.
• Full UK Driving licence.
• Experience within a corporate environment.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Ryan at The InVictus Group