|Job Ref:||204643807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£7.20/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
We are currently seeking a Stores Assistant for our client based in the local area. Joining a busy team this is a great opportunity to join our client as they enter their busiest month to date.|
• To kit components via the picking lists, generated by the Company's MRP system. (Epicor)
• To use hand held scanners to record stock components and quantities issued to kits / bin locations.
• To allocate incoming goods to correct Stores location.
• Assist in regular stock takes.
• To deal with general materials issue from Production or other departments.
• To cover the service hatch on a rota system.
• Use the vacuum sealer and baking oven as required to preserve and protect boards and components.
• Maintain departmental security procedures, including high value area.
In addition the jobholder may be required to perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor/manager from time to time.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Essential Results Ltd within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Essential Results Ltd is acting as an employment agency & business