|Job Ref:||204643799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Westminster||Address:||Salary:||£9 - £12/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Trainee Engineer's to join my clients existing team. For the right candidate you will be heavily invested in terms of training, and become an integral part of the group|
As a Trainee Engineer you will be responsible for assigned maintenance servicing jobs for the day. You will be responsible for arranging any stock needed to carry out maintenance checks and servicing jobs and also be required to attend to any reactive repairs needed on Heating or Air Con units.
Key Responsibilities for the Trainee Engineer's role,In Westminster, London.
- Reporting to contract manager
- Attend assigned jobs to carry out general maintenance checks and servicing of HVAC plant
- Attend to any reactive repair jobs required as and when assigned to you
THE CANDIDATE: It would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have previously worked on HVAC Units or as a HVAC Maintenance Engineer but is not essential as for the right candidate full training will be given. It is essential that you are a naturally hard working individual who is physically fit and has a natural desire to progress this role into a career.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Trainee Engineer's role in Westminster
- Must be physically fit and able to carry out occasional heavy lifting and to be able to work in confined spaces
- It is essential if no previous experience you are a dedicated person who is able to learn and committed to the full training provided
- Previous experience working as a HVAC Maintenance Engineer or Electrical Engineer would be desirable
- Any related qualification would be beneficial