|Job Ref:||204643767||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£32000 - £35621/annum Based upon experience||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Are you flexible in the hours you can work?|
Are you able to work at weekends?
Have you previous site maintenance engineer work experience?
Our Client a growing multi-national food wholesaler looking to recruit a Site Maintenance Engineers to work in our distribution centre in Hatfield.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working Mon to Fri, on a double days shift pattern (6am to 2pm for 1 week & 2pm to 10pm 2nd week) and to cover 1 in 4 Saturdays.
You will form part of a small engineering team providing support to our large 420,000 sq ft food distribution depot which handles ambient, chill and frozen goods
The successful applicant must possess the following:
* Hold a time served apprenticeship
* previous experience in the maintenance & servicing of warehouse & office facilities - minimum of 5 years
* be of a multi-skilled calibre with qualifications to an electrically recognised status
* reasonable knowledge in LV electrical systems and HVAC & refrigeration systems
* a self-motivated, committed team player who has a proactive approach to the development of the engineering department
* able to work at height
* a flexible and adaptable approach to spontaneous challenges
* a strong knowledge of current health & safety legislations and preferably IOSH qualified or above
* able to work to strict budgets
* an analytical approach with excellent problem solving abilities
* experience of mechanical services would be advantageous