|Job Ref:||204643729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Denby||Address:||Post Code:||DE5||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
A leading national Food manufacturer is recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work a Monday to Friday (6-2/ 8-4/ 2-10) days role for a competitive salary at their Denby facility. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record within a manufacturing environment and have experience of PLC fault finding and reactive and preventative maintenance.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that is:
- Global company
- Established for over 50 years
- Operating in over 17 countries
- Is experiencing considerable market growth
- Supplies into the UK's major companies
- One of the biggest suppliers of its kind in the UK
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out Reactive and Planned Preventative scheduled Maintenance on site
- PLC fault finding
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Working within self organising teams supporting other departments.
- Working on continuous improvements - Working on projects
All applicants must have a time served fully indentured apprenticeship (or equivalent qualification) with an electrical bias and hold 17th Edition. Ideally have worked within a FMCG, chemical, food, Pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer should have experience / skills / background in:
- Fault finding
- Packaging Machinery
- Hazardous equipment
- Mechanical experience
In return for working a Monday to Friday days role for a competitive salary + 25 days holiday + BH + Pension + Pay in healthcare
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please contact me