|Job Ref:||204643674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
One of the world's leading Automotive companies are seeking a Lead Engineer to be involved in the planning and execution of testing of Functional and KPI requirements of the Software and Algorithm components. This will include the implementation of tests, maintenance of existing tests and the execution of tests on a variety of Hardware and Software platforms.|
* Review requirements for Testability, and Decide upon test method (Manual, data driven, or Gtest). Then write one or more test case to meet the agreed requirement. Following the appropriate test process in order to perform correct reviews and maintain traceability.
* Analyse test results and failure patterns to produce reports for internal and external consumption and to drive improvement of existing and future system functions. Take ownership of any test, data, or development tools related issues that might arise.
* Create and maintain test documents including (but not limited to) requirements specifications, test reports, statistics and key performance indicators. Make use of engineering tools such as DOORS, MKS and the process tool chain where required.
* Write, update and check test cases and test specification then execute the test cases for function and algorithm tests. Adhere to project deadlines for necessary work packages of system tests.
* A university degree in a quantitative scientific or engineering discipline such as mathematics, computer science or one of the natural sciences is required. A higher level qualification (such as a PhD) with evidence of exposure to scientific methodology, research techniques and statistical analysis is preferred.
* Exposure to the development and test of machine vision (preferred), radar, or other complex sensor systems. An algorithms engineering background in defence, quantitative finance or data science would be ideal. Any exposure to the development of or (ideally) statistical testing of complex systems is preferred. Evidence of high levels of intelligence, professionalism and the ability to perform well under pressure is required.
* Experience working in a high process maturity environment, as well as experience working in an agile software development environment
* Experience of leading a number of test engineers working on a project. Including planning there work and tracking activities on the plan.
Lots more vacancies at (url removed)